Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Yes, its been awhile. Months. Years. but we're still here.

Busy doesn't cover it.

Yesterday I looked up a post on the 'other' page - directions for making a triangle loom - to share with a facebook page, and this one popped up. I was a bit distressed when i saw how long it has been since I posted.

Truth is, I now post all the current news on the farm Facebook page. But I have intentions of doing more writing in general in the near future, so maybe I should include this blog. It would help to know that someone actually reads it. So if you do, let me know - by commenting here or otherwise.

News for the day - Most of the market lambs and ewe lambs have been sold. The locker lambs go next week. 15 ewe lambs are covered and will be kept in the flock.

In the next couple weeks, the breeding pens will be sorted and the rams turned out. After the terrible year for weather, maybe we are finally catching up - that is, if the manure actually gets spread.

Meanwhile, here's looking at ewe.

1 comment:

  1. A new blog....a new blog....I am now as happy as a frog on a log!! Whoo Hoo! I miss this blog!!

    ReplyDelete